Join us at the 2023 Unity Conference and Annual Meeting
You’re close to joining us for the Unity Conference and NACHW Annual Meeting. Registration is open to members and non-members alike. Before you register, please read the instructions and information carefully so you purchase the registration type that matches your needs.
- Annual Meeting Attendance and Voting: Members and non-members will have access to the full Unity Conference on August 4-5, but only members can attend the Annual meeting and vote on August 3, 2023. In order to vote, members must be in good standing as of July 1, 2023. That means your membership must be current and not expired before July 1st. You can still register for the conference after July 1st, and vote if you are in good standing. Members who are not in good standing can still attend the annual meeting, but they will not be able to vote. Visit https://nachw.memberclicks.net/ to log into your account and view your membership expiration date.
- If you are attending as the representative of an organization with an ally or CHW organizational membership, your organization receives only one vote. If you are part of a team and want each member to attend AND vote, be sure that you all have individual membership accounts.
- Selecting Workshops/Trainings: During the checkout, you will be asked to select the sessions you would like to attend on both days. You can choose to attend two(2) workshops OR one training for both days. Please do not select both. FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDEES, please still make your preferred selections. Though we will not offer all sessions for the virtual portion of the conference, we will use your selections to prioritize and offer sessions online.
TIP: Open the agenda in another tab while selecting workshops and trainings so you can read full descriptions
- Registering on MemberClicks for Members: Members will need to register on MemberClicks to receive their discounted rate. Non-members can continue on this page down below for registration.
- Gala: In-person attendees are invited the join us for a celebratory Gala. There is no additional registration required for the gala on Friday, August 4th. In the registration, please indicate if you plan to attend the gala. This will help us keep track of attendance and plan for dinner. Be sure to include any dietary preferences.
- Multiple Registrations: All attendees must purchase their single registration at a time. This is to ensure that all attendees can make their own selections regarding dietary restrictions, demographics, and workshop interest. This help us better plan for our attendee experience.
- Hotels: After registration, be sure to visit our travel and hotel page to book your hotel. NACHW has secured room blocks at the Hilton and the Courtyard Residence Inn, both within 1 block walk of the Austin Convention Center. We secured these hotels at pre-set rates for attendees for August 1-5, 2023. These rates will not change and assure that attendees will not face the increased rates of other hotels as we near the event. Please use our custom links to book your hotels.
- Cancellations and Substitutions: For information and deadlines for cancellations, substitutions and refunds, click HERE to read terms and conditions.
Check your membership status:
NACHW has moved membership to the MemberClicks platform in an effort to make it easier and more seamless for our members to use their profiles and access their benefits. Members should log in to their accounts by navigating to the new webpage (https://nachw.memberclicks.net/), and click “member login” on the top right of the page. If you have not logged in before, you can setup a new password using your email to set up a new password and enter the portal. Make sure to use the same email that you signed up for NACHW membership with. Once you have logged into your account, click a link to “my profile” beneath your welcome banner, where you will be able to view your member type and membership expiration date.