Hope & Care Awards: Recognizing your peers in the community.
Community Health Workers are doing hard work on the frontlines in our communities, serving as trusted advocates for empowerment and social justice. That’s why NACHW wants to recognize exemplary CHWs in our second annual Hope & Care Awards, to be presented at the virtual Unity Conference, August 3-4, 2022.
As the eyes and ears of our national organization, we’re counting on you to share the stories of the CHWs you know going above and beyond. We invite our CHWs, partners and allies to nominate all deserving CHWs who embody our organizational values of self-empowerment, social justice and equality, self-determination, dignity and respect, unity, and integrity.
Please fill out the nomination form below by June 17th, 2022
- Care in Covid Award: Honoring CHWs who went above and beyond for Covid-related community support during the pandemic
- Hope in Healthcare Award: Honoring CHWs demonstrating exemplary work towards achieving health equity
- Equity & Justice Visionary Award: Honoring CHWs who made strides in the advancement of racial equity and social justice
- Change Agent Award: Honoring CHWs who have dedicated their lives to community violence intervention and/or returning citizens.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Honoring long-time career professionals (20+ years) and the impacts they have made on their community
CHWs selected will be honored at the Unity Conference, August 3-4, 2022.
HOW TO SUBMIT A NOMINATION
If you would like to nominate a Community Health Worker for one of these awards, please download and fill out the nomination form below and email it to [email protected] with the subject line, “Hope and Care Awards Unity 2022” by by June 17th, 2022.